Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Looking for the owner of a Porsche 993

simonkay1

Silverstone
Hi Guys

I am a long time member of the Forum and own a Porsche 996 Carrera 2 and going through all my old service/receipts that came with the car, I came across a receipt for lot of work done on a Porsche 993 with the reg Number BOD 9Y and I would like to get it back to the owner of the car who may need it to fill in gaps in their service history, especially considering the values these cars have now reached. I am not sure why I haven't spotted this sooner as I have had the 996 since 2009.... DOH!

I have looked up the reg via the MOT check site on GOV.UK and found that this is now on a Mercedes, so the person who paid for the work must have sold it on, I have the name and address of the owner at the time, but pointless contacting him as it could have been sold a long time ago.

The work was was carried out at Nottingham OPC in March 2004 and the mileage then was 96839 and was a bill for over £3k, so quite significant.

The only thing I have on the invoice is the VIN number which is WP0ZZZ99ZSS331709 and it is a 993 Carrera

If you think this is your car, (or have any suggestions on tracking down the owner), then drop me a pm and I will gladly get it back to you.
Cheers
Simon

Not to sure posting the full chassis number on an open forum is the best thing to do....... DVLA or Porsche will have info at hand with that number to tell you who and where the vehicles is, wether they release that info is another question

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back