Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Intermittent electrical gremlin

barefoot

Monza
My 02 996 Turbo has an intermittent fault in that every now and again the ac/heater fan doesn't work or the wipers and heated seats. The AC controls light up but nothing happens. Has anyone had anything similar? The last think I messed with ages ago was putting red clock faces on my instrument binnacle but that is all OK.

I had the same problem with my heater aircon fan last month. Top left relay above the fuse panel wasn't making a proper connection. Gave it a wiggle round and everything went back to normal. Took me a while to suss it out. Tell tale sign was aircon compressor clutch wouldn't engage either. Relay controls both of them.

...appreciate the link buddy and have purchased one ; just in case I need one in the future :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andewcb
Back