Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Heigo rollcage for 991 GT3

No experience, but that looks like a good quality bit of kit. Might be worth posting your questions in case anybody here knows the answers :thumb:

I will try to explain the best I can.

I was able to install the two main posts and the main part of the cage. It wasn't easy but with some force I was able to connect everything.

However, when it came to installing the 2 bars that form the inverted V in the back. There was a significant gap (10cm or more) between the bar and where it connects at the bottom.

I connected the bar at the top first and then tried to connect it at the bottom (same is true if I do it the other way around).

The only way I was able to connect was by using a lot of force but I feel uncomfortable having done it this way.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VeeRacer
Back