Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FOR SALE - GENUINE 997 TURBO - COMPLETE SPOILER SET

Dean1986

***OPEN TO SERIOUS OFFERS***

Hi everyone,

I have for sale a Genuine Porsche 997 Turbo coupe, rear engine deck lid with spoiler to inc: 3rd brake light, wiring harness & hydraulic rams + pump. Sale includes everything you need to update the rear end of your car and get that classic Turbo look, a simply bolt on swap!!

Details as follows:

The spoiler has been removed from my 997 C2 (Porsche Colour – LAPIS BLUE) as pictured below.

Genuine reason for sale, due to changing the rear look of my car to a GT3RS. I have since installed a carbon wing blade.

The spoiler is in excellent condition, fully functional operation raising like the turbo at speeds over 75mph, with the paintwork is in EXCELLENT condition, No cracks, scratches, chips, dents or any other imperfections.

Due to the change, I no longer require any of these parts and don't want them just lying around the garage.

Therefore, I am selling as a COMPLETE PACKAGE to include everything required to make the transformation. All you will required to do is simply replace your engine fan and place it into the Turbo deck lid, prior to bolting into position.

Sale includes:

Hydraulic Pump / Rams
Wiring harness
Deck lid
3rd brake light
Spoiler blade.

**OPEN TO ANY SERIOUS OFFERS**

Delivery can be arranged anywhere in the UK, P.M for details.

Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to view the spoiler; I live near Durham, DH6, UK.

**GRAB YOURSELF A REAL BARGIN**

Attachments

• screen_shot_2016_03_15_at_051104_472.png
    screen_shot_2016_03_15_at_051104_472.png
    249.6 KB · Views: 727

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
white981gt4