Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

DSC Sport V3 FOR SALE for 991.2 GT

NV

I have recently sold my 991.2 GT3 and removed the DSC v3 before the sale. The V3 Controller is a simple Plug N Play controller that replaces the factory PASM controller, offering both improved track performance and street comfort. I found it made a significant difference to the handling on the road - the car was less "fidgety".

DSC stands for Dynamic Suspension Control. Using an algorithm developed out of years of professional race data, DSC adjusts the damping level of each individual shock in virtually real-time. The result is an active suspension setup that provides more grip to the tire, greater stability and ride control, and increased comfort for all driving styles and road conditions.

I'm selling it for £750 (it cost £1194.00 new). Please contact me if you're interested.

Attachments

• dsc_image_539.jpg
    dsc_image_539.jpg
    506.1 KB · Views: 822

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kashmir
Back