Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Dream car........ journey so far

NLW73 said:
good to see the old girl is being looked after and enjoy

35 mpg. wow thats good going. the most I get out of the new sldegehammer on a long run is 25. I saw 13 the other day when giving it some gas!

great noise and lots of space for the bikes and kids.

Hi Nick
Yes all going well and loving, and cleaning lots! Glad your enjoying your new beast !

Still awaiting oil sender unit so will fit once arrives, and hopefully tick that one off.

Not much else planned, possible seat backs covered, and possible a red s badge for the back to add a hint of colour..... did order one but to small, as was stated as large, can't seem to find one online, or that states the dimensions

Anyone had seats wrapped at all, opinions on colour choice...?,samples previous owner(Nick above) had on seats which I kept for reference

Thinking possibly something like this for back but undecided as yet

Oil sender unit turned up yesterday so today's job was swapping over, had already purchased a 19mm crows foot spanner. Tried attacking from the top but no luck, could get enough room or leverage to break seal, so jacked up and wheel off. Couldn't get onto, so heat shield off, no torx sockets, so now a full set to the tool box. Once off and two extensions on socket could get on nicely. Was stuck right so oil sender 1- knuckles 0!!!! as it slipped with the extra extensions. Got off with longer socket wrench and new one on, all back together and best bit, test drive all working fine now!! Will let cool down and then check no oil anywhere. One more job down

Picture of the new one in place looks loads of room now can see new one!

Seat belts

Not been up to much other than work and driving car and cleaning!!!
Finally got round to removing seat belts, as the better half had paid for them to be done for my 40th. Removal was not to bad, sent to FDTS ltd last Friday and arrived back on Wednesday, great service, and communication all the way through, even got a card and some sweets as mentioned was for 40th, truely impresssed with service

Few pictures going back in last night

woodforest bank locations near me

Forgot to get one all done, really happy with the way look, just need to drive now and see it they add an extra 10mph!!!

looking good and great to see the old girl being looked after

red seat belts do look good I have to say :thumb:

NLW73 said:

Yeah happy with them, got to add a few mph aswell!!!
How's the merc going?!

Storkers said:
NLW73 said:

Yeah happy with them, got to add a few mph aswell!!!
How's the merc going?!

Er thirsty but massive fun and the noise it makes is ridiculous with the secondary cats (for the us market - anti smog in California) removed. Previous owner done that and re map at MSL so running 523 bhp!!

It's no 911 and you know if has weight but been on loads of mountain bikes journeys I could not do before and down to north Devon with family, tonnes of shizzle , roof box on the bars and bikes on the back using the Saris bike carrier. Ideal.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back