Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Deer deer!

Gazc2

Magny-Cours
Well thats a crap start to the weekend wife hit a deer last night and mullered the right hand side of the bumper, young lads mazda hit a pot hole thursday night and broke the rear suspensionmount driveway looks like a breakersyard :nooo:

Attachments

• img_20230422_174530_260.jpg
    img_20230422_174530_260.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 684
  • img_20230422_174521_156.jpg
    img_20230422_174521_156.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 683
I feel your pain! :-|

Sorry to hear this :nooo:

Dream911 said:
Sorry to hear.
Dont take your car out as bad luck comes in 3`s.

Your not wrong Im staying in today 😁 think we got lucky the damage is only to the bumper started to strip it out yesterday fog light various grills/plastics bumper cover at first glance the radiator is floating about but is ok not sure if the mounting points are part of the radiator looks like a few hours on ebay today.

I bent my radiator bracket when I hit a Deer last year. Hard to tell until you measure the distance between the front tyre and back of the radiator, then compare with the other side.

Happened to me about a month ago. Stupid deer came out of the hedge on to a fast B road and hit the front offside of my daily. Dented the bonnet, smashed the headlight, ripped off the wheel arch trim, shifted the front wing back, and put a huge dent into the door. Remarkably Bambi got up and ran off but must have sustained serious hurt. Fraction of a second earlier and it would have been head on and a whole other world of pain.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ravioli
Back