Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

CCU fault codes from T-OBD

The 993 mixer, fresh air and foot well servos share the same housing, but have different arm configurations. I guess they did not bother to produce three variants of the housing to reflect the difference.
Cteers,
Tore

Gwsinc said:
Code 45 is indeed the fan at the back of the CCU, I've just replaced mine with Tore's version and it makes a big difference. Read this: https://www.bergvillfx.com/categories/964993-ccu-details

As for Code 24 this relates to the fresh air flap servo which I believe middle of 3 servo motors under the cowl. I'm sure Tore will reply soon to confirm as he is active on this board.

Hope you get it all sorted soon

:thumbs:

Gwsinc, just tried to get the CCU out if the slot and found that the indicator stalk is in the way.
How did you manage to get yours out to replace the fsn?

motivator said:
Hi, I have bought the T-OBD diagnostic tool from ToreB, which was easy to install and run, Thanks Tore.

However it has brought up 2 CCU faults
45 inside sensor blower motor
24 fresh air flap motor

Can anyone help with what these actually mean, I am hoping the 45 relates to the small fan behind the CCU sensor which I also bought from ToreB as a precaution?

Can you easily get to the fresh air flap motor and replace it as a part, or is it one of those "whole HVAC cassette out" situations?

Thanks

You have a PM :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoochyTM
Back