Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted Anyone selling a 993 coupe?

For classified adverts, seeking cars, parts and products.

nuts

Trainee
Looking for a 993 manual coupe. Ideally varioram but will consider non too for a good example.

Having taken on a GT2 build 4S project, I will be shortly advertising my 993 C4, which of all my cars is the “go to car” great fun lightly upgraded in a focused way, not picture perfect but not shabby, it has a nice usability factor about it and is always engaging and fun to run.

1996 Manual C4
Polar Silver
Current Mileage: 150, 000 approx
Black leather interior with hard back seats
18inch Turbo twist alloys and new tyres, (these really want painting again)
Sunroof
Limited Slip Diff
Air conditioning (working)
Fitted RS/Turbo Brake upgrade (Big Reds)
RS brake cooling intakes with full ducting
Stainless flexible brake lines
Billstein suspension c/w new top mounts and RS anti Roll bars, replaced in 2017.
RS engine mounts
Major engine out Full service c/w plugs and all oils replaced along with suspension replacement in 2017 £5k and regularly serviced since.
HID light Headlight conversion
RS steering wheel and gear shift knob
Rear wiper delete.
Tequipment handbrake lever
Front strut brace
Two keys, new H/P board and Master key for the immobileser
Becker Sat Nav radio with bluetooth
Carnwell RSR exhaust mods
AMD remap
All original panels
Windscreen scuttle recently repaired and new windscreen carried out by Impact body shop,
Partial repaint rear chassis leg repairs and various heat shields
Battery earth straps replaced for Porsche items.
Carnewal front protection bar..

First registered: 29/03/1996
Owners: 8

Their is over 10 manuals on Pistonheads and Phillip Raby has a car. Not exactly scarce.More on autotrader!

There are a few online indeed. I've seen them all and even ones not yet listed. For the most part though, there are some silly price points being requested for relative high mileage sub-standard examples. Hence why they've sat for so long on the market. I guess long term owners are just chancing their arm to see if anything bites.

The auction houses seem to be the best bet currently. So I'm probably going to have to hold out with my cash.

Torn between manual variorams, non-variorams, C2 vs C4. Everyone has a different opinion. Even considered a Targa being a Varioram model.

I’ve a nice fully refurbished convertible in maritime blue, tip but with flappy paddle conversion, new engine, suspension, roof etc etc that I would do a deal on?

Looking for a 993 manual coupe. Ideally varioram but will consider non too for a good example.
I'm thinking of selling mine. Not too far from you. Info and images attached

no images as taking too long. For later...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VeeRacer
Back