Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 turbo to 991 turbo, help please

You get so much more car for your money with 991. Its a different level of build quality thats all and also tech is next gen. Much more Audi like build quality. 997 a bit cheaply built by comparison TBH. I still love the 997 but if I had yo pick one it would be 991 10x out of 10. Not a better 911 though :hand:

IMI A said:
You get so much more car for your money with 991. Its a different level of build quality thats all and also tech is next gen. Much more Audi like build quality. 997 a bit cheaply built by comparison TBH. I still love the 997 but if I had yo pick one it would be 991 10x out of 10. Not a better 911 though :hand:

Well thank you as always buddy, always here for your opinion.
Much appreciated :thumb:

Well i'm lucky as I own both :)

I prefer the 997 if i had to have one. The 991 is the better daily as it's softer.

Tech wise? NO difference at all apart from the head unit. Chassis? 997 is setup to under steer like hell for some reason. Adjust the geo and i find it's better than the 991, probably due to its size. PDK is light years ahead of the tiptronic though!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VeeRacer
Back