Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 Turbo Zunsport grille kit

Gt3Owl

Sao Paulo
Evening guys,

Just a quick question re the zunsport grille kit, was thinking of purchasing a black set to help protect the rads/condensers.

Just watched an install video (from zunsport) and some guy butchers the original insert with a set of pilers!.

Any advice for fitting with bumper on?! Or should I remove ?

Cheers Nick

Bumper takes 30 minutes to remove! Made it a lot easier and gives a good excuse to make sure the rads/conds are 100% free of rubbish.

I think I have a set of hardly used grilles that I would sell on if you're interested, only removed as I fitted a GT2 bumper

Agree, remove bumper and clear any debris first. Buy some 'race mesh' off Ebay or Amazon and make a template, cut the mesh with a pair of tin snips and fix this to the rear/inside of the existing grile with smal black cable ties. It does the job perfectly and is virtually invisible. One of the best things I did to my C4S.

Jay. said:
Bumper takes 30 minutes to remove! Made it a lot easier and gives a good excuse to make sure the rads/conds are 100% free of rubbish.

I think I have a set of hardly used grilles that I would sell on if you're interested, only removed as I fitted a GT2 bumper

Thanks, that's a good point, I've after the black set for a 2001 model, so I'm interested if they fit ?!

Cheers pal

Jay. said:

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pands
Back