Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 TT Tuning: FPR vs Injectors

OK51MON said:
I think for my set up i'd be looking at siemens deka 875cc or the ANSU equivalent injectors.

Can anyone comment ? The great "Todd" of tuning recommends the siemens for stocks ecu's but I've also been told ANSU ones are also great.

I run ASNU, Matt @ fearnsport will only recommend ASNU Ryan Griffith of STVECS will only recommend ASNU hes actually told me they have made more power just by swapping to ASNU due to the superior spray pattern, pick your tuner and go with what he says

Can anyone comment on the siemens injectors??? Anyone running them or ansu's??

In my experience, there are a lot of after market companies building injectors, many of which are based on the core body of the Bosch units.
I had the opportunity to spend some time with one of the staff at ASNU over the course of a couple of race events and he took a lot of time to explain the ASNU product, they design and build there own units, I like the fact they use a stainless core and are UK based.
Some parts you can you can take a gamble but important ones such as injectors and pumps are a key component, on the subject of pumps, if it were me, I would at a minimum have the existing fuel pimp checked for flow to make sure it's capable of sustaining increased load.
As JD suggested, maybe change the fuel lines, your pump will thank you for it plus you'll have piece of mind knowing the lines are up to the job.
Your tuner would or at least should know how to best advise regarding your fuel system, work a rounds should be avoided and the design of an adequate fuel delivery system should not be over looked.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back