Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 GT3 adjustable bucket seat mounts

tob_today

Imola
I've got 996.2 GT3 with factory buckets. I am looking for adjustable seat mount solution to lower the buckets slightly and be able to adjust the seat angle.

I tried searching forum but nothing obvious popped up. Google search gives many potentials but it's not clear which are best.

Ideally looking for high-quality, simple bolt-in replacements that don't look out of place.

Any recommendations please?

D911 have some that give way more adjustment than those linked I believe? Maybe not a recognised brand though.

Thanks, seems those Brey-Krause mounts could be good option.

Just to confirm for other interested people, the Brey-Krause mounts did not work for me. They are fundamentally different shape. I removed the seat, fitted the new mounts, however it wouldn't fit back in the car due to the seat belt receptor between seat and transmission tunnel. Even if they did fit back into car, the rear seat mounting point is further back & lower than front, so the seat would likely recline too much for me personally.

So there doesn't seem to be an alternative to OEM mounts if retaining the rear/forward sliding mechanism which is the main reason the seat cannot go any lower.

Thanks, these look very similar to the Brey-Krause mounts. Think I'll stick with standard for now as no obvious alternatives.

Fair play, I would have my back a touch more reclined if I could. And I would like them a touch lower in the car.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cchrysos
Back