Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 GT2 GX02UYE watch out

Porsche News

it's had some history !

Vehicle: Porsche 911 GT2
Unrecorded Damage

being sold by Elite Porsche

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202205215955164

My GT2 needs fair bit of TLC (see pictures). Good points, 2 new turbos, 4 new tyres Michelin Pilot Sport , 2 new manifolds, 4 wheel refurbs, 4 brake caliper refurbs, new a/c rads, bumpers recently resprayed, recent geo, 2 keys, all 4 lower arms recently replaced, recent Full service by Elite Porsche Kent / South London, inc all other work listed.Fully HPI clear, this the one if the 1st GT2s (factory comfort pack) so no roll cage , no sports seats, MOT in September with no advisories and has only covered 300 miles since then, I have priced this car needing work so please no dreamers with daft offers we all know what this car is and what its potential price is. Blue, 5+ owners, £89,999

Vehicle registered: 21/06/2002

what a state !

https://www.vcheck.uk/report/GX02UY...hhx0TX8dOOZhg26SVR5qhMS4SfhQQ4Fln49C_jSwg85Bg

see below and the money shot below that image

GX02UYE%201.jpg

Attachments

• gx02uye_126.jpg
    gx02uye_126.jpg
    570.7 KB · Views: 2,586
Beat me to it. Saw it last night. Shocking to see the state of some of the cars, then all nice and shiny without any recording of the damage. Shameful

Wow what a mess. However if it's been repaired to a high standard and has passed inspections then as long as the potential buyer knows the previous state and the price reflects the history then it's fair game.

Wouldn't like to buy it and see the photos later though.

I take it the vehicle is unrecorded?

Pricey I think given mileage even if in very good condition.

Looks like it hit some armco, quite hard...

Robertb said:
Looks like it hit some armco, quite hard...

That's what I was thinking, doesn't look like the airbags went off though...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kashmir
Back