Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

992 GT3 Cover

bgreenback

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know of a good UK external cover for a 992 GT3 please? Preferably one that's ok to cover the car in both the summer and winter. I've found some internal storage covers, but can't seem to find a good external one for the 992 GT3.

The sap etc where we live is a constant menace so for the short term I'd like to get an external car cover and see how I get on with it.

Thanks in advance!

Sorry can't help with the cover, but you sound like you must be parking on the street in central London or something? In case it helps, I found myself in that situation many moons ago, and decided to rent a space in a nearby Q Park

Did you try your OPC or an Indy for an outdoor cover in the correct fitment?

Failing that head down to B&Q and get yourself a large tarpaulin and some cable ties :D

Btw,

:welcome:

Thanks for coming back to me,

No not parking in central London but on my driveway which is surrounded by a lot of trees.

What's an OPC please?

I have found a bunch of external covers for a 991 GT3, do you think that would fit? The dimension look pretty similar to me.

Cheers!

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nzed23
Back