Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991.1 PCM settings not storing

Isaac-H

Hi all
I would appreciate any help with my issue
My 991 is a 2013 model and does not have memory seats.
I purchased the car recently and the PCM does not store my settings. I see a note at the bottom which says 'loading key # settings" however i do not know how to save the settings.
Everytime the car is turned off, key removed and back on again, the settings are gone. These include map preferences, sound settings for each source etc.
Can anybody please help?
Thank you

I'm afraid my knowledge of these is very limited .. initially i would suggest looking in the PCM manual for key settings and see if you have to store them .

Off hand if i was looking for an actual fault i would be thinking the key battery is flat .. you should get a dash message for that .. i would also be wondering if the PCM had lost its term 30 ( permanent 12 volt feed ) with ignition switched off .

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pands
Back