Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted 2011 997 Carrera S Owners' Manuals

For classified adverts, seeking cars, parts and products.

Logi

Hi all,

When I bought my 911 (2011 997 Carrera S) it had the leather wallet in the glove box containing service book (duplicate I think) and a couple of tracker fobs (defunct), but was missing the owners' manual as well as the PCM 3 manual.

Now, I know I can get PDF copies of these, and have done so, but it slightly bothers me that I don't have the original books. So I am wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to source them. I had a look on eBay and there are a few located in the States at fairly exorbitant prices, but hoping to get what I am looking for at a reasonable price in the UK if possible.

Any help or pointers greatly appreciated 🙏

If you haven’t, I’d look on eBay - there are some on there.

Thanks, I did have a look but they all seem to be one of:
  1. Wrong model (e.g. turbo or gen 1),
  2. German (in both location and language) or;
  3. Listed in USA and £200+ (excl postage)

they are available from an OPC but can take up to 12 months to arrive
when they have enough orders they print a batch
it can be a long wait.

If I have something like this I tend to set us a saved search on eBay. Do the search, localise the search to the UK, put in a max price and then add it as a saved search and turn email notifications on. I just get an email when things pop up that meet the criteria. Saves the risk of missing something and saves the time against having to keep checking.

Thanks all for your input.

I have managed to find one on eBay now. Not sure if they were on there before or if I was searching for something different but I've found a UK seller with several of the full set. Not overly cheap but I've restored a missing part of the car that was bothering me so I am happy!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back