Porsche Trading for Car Dealers and Dealerships
911uk is a unique and powerful Porsche classifieds site, helping private buyers, private sellers, dealers and Porsche Centres advertise and connect with each other to buy and sell Porsche cars.
Dealing with the requirements of buyers and sellors of Porsche, 911uk is a unique website providing the right adverts of the right cars for sale, ensuring buyers and sellors don't have to trawl through pages and pages of adverts on other sites.
From the original comments of Ferdinand Porsche who commented about the development of the 911 when he couldn’t find what he was looking for so he built it himself! We decided to follow suit and set out to develop a website that better understood the individual nature of each Porsche built and their prospective purchaser.
Private Adverts are Free, for Traders there is a charge to advertise your Porsche at 911uk. Selling your stock of Porsche cars on 911uk you're guaranteed to reach the right audience, it's the No.1 reason people like yourself visit us! Statistically, we're probably one of the most popular destinations on the internet for anyone looking to buy a Porsche with 12 millions hits a month on 911uk.
A key word search on the world's most popular Search Engine Google would reveal 911uk.com as one of the top listed entries for example a search for 'Porsche 911 for Sale', 'Porsche for Sale' and even 'Porsche 911'.
All Trade advertising will need to contact the site, in order to set up a trade account. Listing are for up to 6 months and alterations to your advert can be made during that time, with up to 8 images being placed for any advert.
You must be a registered an an approved trader in order to place an advert. For Trade queries on the site please contact us here
The Business Advertisements (Disclosure) Order 1977
Advertisements are accepted on the understanding that they comply with the Business Advertisements (Disclosure) Order 1977 which requires all advertisements placed by persons who seek to sell goods, in the course of a business, to make that fact clear in the wording of their advertisements.
All trade adverts are therefore marked 'Trade'. Traders found advertising as private sellers will be blacklisted.
Why the Web Over Traditional Media?
The web also provides new and unrivaled abilities for the advertiser. Rather than passively reading about products or services offered, a reader can take immediate action and "click through" to an advertiser's own website - where the reader can potentially have access to the advertising companies entire offerings.
Advertisements themselves are extremely flexible. Any company advertising on one of our Internet site has the ability to change their advertisement, as fresh ads are proven to draw web traffic, and unlike print and broadcast media with virtually no lead time.
Traffic due to Internet advertisement is immediately trackable. Advertising companies can monitor their own web statistics to see how many visits they receive from advertising with 911uk. While this doesn't measure name recognition and visible exposure, it can monitor how many interested readers are taking the step to learn more about an advertiser's offering.
Since 2002 911uk.com has been dedicated entirely to the Porsche 911, it was the first web site to to provide an online resource and community for Porsche 911 enthusiasts. After years of hard work, the site has grown into a key online Porsche 911 resource bringing together all aspects of the Porsche 911. Every month up to one hundred thousand visitors contribute towards over 12,000,000 hits on the site.
Direct Interaction with Our Readers
One of the most important features that 911uk offers is our interactive discussion areas called "forums." By utilizing a 911uk discussion forum, 911uk advertisers have the opportunity to interact directly with our readers. Some advertisers use this aspect of our Internet publications to promote products, gauge demand, or simply to enhance their reputation and respect among their customer base.
911uk provides the best resource for all things Porsche. Our extensive relationships with the industry enable us to deliver unparalleled coverage of all the brands represented among our various titles.
If you are a Trade Porsche Advertiser and would like to have your cars featured on 911uk, please contact 911uk by email
Contact 911uk here
Porsche 911uk Advertising Terms & Conditions
- 1. Advertisement copy shall be legal, decent, honest and truthful; shall comply with the British Code of Advertising Practice and all other Codes under the general supervision of the Advertising Standards Authority: and shall comply with the requirements of current legislation.
- 2. By submitting your advert, you are requesting that your advert appears on our Website and it may also appear in an affiliate Porsche Magazine at no extra charge. This means that the advert, including your telephone number and details , can potentially be viewed by all persons with Internet access throughout the world or who have purchased the affililiated Porsche Magazine. You consent to the publication of your data in this way.
- 3. Once accepted you may amend your advert in accordance with our company's procedure. You have the right to cancel the advert for any reason at any time. Should you not require that your advert not be submitted to an affiliate Porsche Magazine, then you must advise the site immediately through our contact us section.
- 4. After 8 months of initial placement of your advert you will receive an email from us asking you to renew your advert. If you do not renew your advert within 21 days of our email notification, your advert will be removed from the site. We can not accept any responsibility for the failure of the email to reach you.
- 5. While every endeavour will be made to meet the wishes of Advertisers, 911uk.com does not guarantee the insertion, the position, or the colour of any particular advertisement.
- 6. It is technically impossible to provide a Website free from interruptions and (except to the extent that interruptions are caused by our negligence) we do not guarantee that your advert will be provided continuously or free of faults. In addition, we will need to carry out maintenance of the Website from time to time and in doing so we shall attempt to keep the disruption to your advert to a minimum.
- 7. 911uk.com does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage caused by (a) an error, inaccuracy or omission in the publishing of the advertisement: (b) for any failure to publish an advertisement on the date or dates specified by the Advertiser: (c) for the publication of an advertisement on the date or dates specified by the Advertiser whether the actual date be earlier or later than the date or dates specified: and/or in respect of any loss or damage alleged to have arisen through delay in forwarding or omission to forward replies to the Advertiser, however caused.
- 8. 911uk.com reserves the right to omit, suspend, or change the position of any advertisement, without ascertaining any reason, even if it has already been accepted for publication.
- 9. Advertisements are accepted on the understanding that they comply with the Business Advertisements (Disclosure) Order 1977 which requires all advertisements placed by persons who seek to sell goods, in the course of a business, to make that fact clear in the wording of their advertisements.
- 9. 911uk.com reserves the right to make any alteration it considers necessary or desirable in an advertisement and to require artwork or copy to be amended to meet its approval.
- 10. 911uk.com reserves the right to increase advertisement rates at any time for any paid adverts. 14. Credit accounts are strictly nett and unless by prior agreement will be pre-paid. Where credit agreement exists our terms are that our account must be settled within 30 days of the date of invoicing. If the account is overdue, the Publisher reserves the right to suspend insertions.
- 15. The Website contains material submitted and created by private and trade advertisers and other third parties. We exclude all liability for any illegality arising from such material, or any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in such material.
- 16. The Advertiser/Advertising Agency agrees to indemnify the Publisher in respect of all costs, damages, or other charges falling upon the website as the result of legal actions or threatened legal actions arising from the publication of the advertisement. In any case where a claim is made against 911uk.com or 911uk.com is used in litigation the Advertiser/Advertising Agency may ultimately be liable under the terms hereof, notice in writing shall be given to the Advertiser/Advertising Agency, and consultation shall take place before any expense is incurred or the claim is settled or the case is defended or otherwise disposed of.
- 17. The placing of an order for the insertion of an advertisement shall amount to an acceptance of the above conditions and any conditions stipulated on an Agency's order form or elsewhere by an Agency or an Advertiser shall be void insofar as they are in conflict with them.
- 18. The Business Advertisement (Disclosure) Order 1977 requires all advertisements by people who seek to sell goods, in the course of a business, to make that fact clear. It is the responsibility of the advertiser to comply with the above Order by indicating the fact when supplying the advertisement.
- 19. Refunds cannot be given on cancellations of paid-for advertisements.
- 20. 911uk.com will carry general banner advertisements from companies that offer services related to the buying, selling and or owning a Porsche. 911uk.com can not be held responsible for any disputes that may arise through your dealings and or contact with these third parties.
- 21. By accepting these conditions you agree to the 911uk.com website usage conditions.