||996 : 1997-2005
||996 C4S - Tiptronic - 71k - Seal Grey, Boxster Red
||Stanmore, Greater London
|Manual or Tiptronic
|Wheel Size & Style
||Due to an (exciting) family development, I’ve unfortunately got to let my dream car go as we don’t have the space for it.
Bought from Portiacraft (well known specialist in NW London) in October 2016 and not an easy choice to sell as I think it’s good enough to be a keeper. Previously owned by (in my opinion) a very careful owner (regular 911uk member) and, judging from the thick folder of receipts and generally clean MOTs, similar previous owners before that.
It’s a rare colour combination that is absolutely beautiful in the flesh and makes the 911 stand out even more.
• 2003 911 (996) C4S
• Tiptronic S
• Just under 71k miles (in occasional use)
• Seal Grey Metallic (Exterior)
• Boxster Red Full Leather (Interior)
• Comprehensive service history with OPC or Porsche specialists
• MOT until October 2018
• All vehicle handbooks and original service book and leather folio
• Two working keys, one in special GT design costing over £100
• Folder full of invoices, maintenance, etc.
• 6 former keepers
• Registered 1 May 2003
• Certificate of Authenticity from Porsche Club GB in Feb 2017
• No finance on car
• 18” SportTechno Wheels with Michelin PS2 all-round
• Sports Seats with Painted Backs (Seal Grey matched)
• Full Extended Leather Interior, incl. Steering Column (Boxster Red matched)
• Carnewal GT Exhaust (replaced PSE Sports Exhaust in 2016)
• Xenon Headlight Pack including Cleaning System
• Rear Park Assist
• Heated Seats with Embossed Porsche Crest in Headrests
• BOSE Surround Sound System
• Gear Selector and Handbrake Lever in Aluminium
• Automatically dimming interior and exterior mirrors
• Centre Console in Exterior Colour
• Top Tinted Windscreen
• Sun Roof
• Rain Sensing Wipers
In my ownership of almost 2 years, I’ve only done 7k miles and it’s not needed, and I’m not aware of it needing, any major work and I’ve only had to do the following:
• Regular annual servicing and MOT (Portiacraft, expires October 2018)
• No oil consumption recorded between servicing
• NSR brake light replaced (by me, May 2018)
• New battery (Portiacraft, Jan 2018)
• Tiptronix gearbox service and new oil pressure switch (Portiacraft, Oct 2017)
• NSF headlight washer replaced (Portiacraft, July 2017)
• Aircon condensers and key replaced (Portiacraft said done as part of sale prep, Oct 2016)
• No leaks observed on driveway or fluid loss during use
Portiacraft said there were no signs of borescoring or IMS issues at time of sale (also confirmed in an earlier report commissioned by a previous owner) and were willing to extend their warranty to 2 years as they were that confident in the condition of the car.
This car drives exceptionally well and I’ve had no issues mechanically. I’ve always let it warm up before driving and mainly used BP Ultimate or Shell V-Power. The air con blows cold, radio and electronics all work. The interior is in great condition for its age (other than a few minor marks not easily noticeable), seats are extremely comfortable (even on long journeys) and there are no significant dents or major scratches except for some small stone chips on front bonnet and bumper (again, consistent with age and regular use, it’s not a garage queen). The wheels are (in my view) a nicer design, 2 un-marked and the other 2 with minor kerbing (I can get these fixed if bought at asking price).
I’ve used this car regularly and it’s been fantastic with no real concerns. We recently drove to Bruges and the car didn’t miss a beat. I’ve bought an aftermarket Bluetooth receiver and FM transmitter that plugs into the power socket and allows you to take calls or stream music over the radio (with USB to charge phone). Works really well and happy to include this and a generic OBD reader with the sale (at no extra cost). I also have black carpets and custom made rubber mats (can be added to sale at no extra cost).
I think I’ve priced it reasonably but open to a sensible conversation with a serious buyer. Please feel free to get in touch if you need more information and happy to co-ordinate an inspection.
I’m based in Stanmore, Greater London.
||10 Jun 2018
||10 Mar 2019
[ Find all ads by shalz ]
||Boxster Red (Full Leather)
Insurance Ring the AIB Porsche Insurance on 02380 268 351
their Phone Hotline and quote '911uk'
(Open Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Sat 9am-11am) or click here for a quote
As a specialist centre for performance and modified vehicles,
AIB have facilities and resources to provide extremely competitive quotes.
||The Porsche 911 Buying Guide will help you select your dream Porsche.
Do you know all you need to before you buy a used Porsche 911?
|Pre Purchase Inspection (PPI)
||Does your next used car have a hidden history?
For complete piece of mind, have a comprehensive appraisal on the car you have selected.
Visit the 911uk PPI Pages for more information.
||When you're buying your next used vehicle, you'll check the bodywork, the engine, and take it on a test drive. But what about the details you can't see just by looking? That's where an Online Vehicle Check can help. Get your HPI Check today in a matter of minutes.