||996 : 1997-2005
||996 C4S - Tiptronic - 72k - Seal Grey, Boxster Red
||Stanmore, Greater London
|Manual or Tiptronic
|Wheel Size & Style
||FINAL price reduction as we really don’t have the space for it. It's been perfect for me and I really want it to go to an enthusiast as it's one of the few left that I think will stand the test of time.
Bought from Portiacraft (well known specialist in NW London) in October 2016. Previously owned by (in my opinion) a very careful owner (regular 911uk member) and, judging from the thick folder of receipts and generally clean MOTs, similar previous owners before that.
It’s a rare colour combination that is absolutely beautiful in the flesh and makes the 911 stand out even more.
• 2003 911 (996) C4S
• Tiptronic S
• 72k miles (still in occasional use)
• Seal Grey Metallic (Exterior)
• Boxster Red Full Leather (Interior)
• Comprehensive service history with OPC or Porsche specialists
• MOT expiring 23 October 2018
• All vehicle handbooks and original service book & leather folio
• Two working keys, one in special GT design costing over £100
• Folder full of invoices, maintenance, etc.
• 6 former keepers
• Registered 1 May 2003
• Certificate of Authenticity from Porsche Club GB in Feb 2017
• No finance on car
ASKING PRICE: £20,495
Extensive optional extras:
• 18” SportTechno Wheels with Michelin PS2 all-round
• Sports Seats with Painted Backs (Seal Grey matched)
• Full Extended Leather Interior, incl. Steering Column (Boxster Red matched)
• Carnewal GT Exhaust (replaced PSE Sports Exhaust in 2016)
• Xenon Headlight Pack including Cleaning System
• Rear Park Assist
• Heated Seats with Embossed Porsche Crest in Headrests
• BOSE Surround Sound System
• Gear Selector and Handbrake Lever in Aluminium
• Automatically dimming interior and exterior mirrors
• Centre Console in Exterior Colour
• Top Tinted Windscreen
• Sun Roof
• Rain Sensing Wipers
In my ownership of almost 2 years, it’s not needed, and I’m not aware of it needing, any major work and I’ve only had to do the following:
• Regular annual servicing and MOT (Portiacraft, expires October 2018)
• No oil consumption recorded between servicing
• NSR brake light replaced (by me, May 2018)
• New battery (Portiacraft, Jan 2018)
• Tiptronix gearbox service and new oil pressure switch (Portiacraft, Oct 2017)
• NSF headlight washer replaced (Portiacraft, July 2017)
• Air con condensers and main key replaced (Portiacraft said this was done as part of the sale preparation in Oct 2016)
• Portiacraft have also said no signs or symptoms of borescoring or IMS issues at time of sale (also confirmed in an earlier report commissioned by a previous owner)
• No leaks observed on driveway and no oil/fluid loss during use
This car drives exceptionally well and I’ve had no issues mechanically. I’ve always let it warm up before driving and mainly used BP Ultimate or Shell V-Power. The air con blows cold, radio and electronics all work. The interior is in great condition for its age (other than a few minor marks not easily noticeable), seats are extremely comfortable (even on long journeys) and there are no significant dents or major scratches except for some small stone chips on front bonnet and bumper (again, consistent with age and regular use, it’s not a garage queen). The wheels are (in my view) a nicer design, 2 un-marked and the other 2 with minor kerbing.
I’ve used this car regularly and it’s been fantastic with no real concerns. We recently drove to Bruges and the car didn’t miss a beat.
Please feel free to get in touch if you need more information and happy to co-ordinate an inspection. Feel free to drop me a PM if you prefer
Based in Stanmore, Greater London.
Thanks for looking. Ad also posted on other forums so may sell elsewhere.
||10 Jun 2018 [ Last edited by shalz on 19 Oct 2018 edited 5 time(s) in total ]
||10 Mar 2019
[ Find all ads by shalz ]
||Boxster Red (Full Leather)
Insurance Ring the AIB Porsche Insurance on 02380 268 351
their Phone Hotline and quote '911uk'
(Open Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Sat 9am-11am) or click here for a quote
As a specialist centre for performance and modified vehicles,
AIB have facilities and resources to provide extremely competitive quotes.
||The Porsche 911 Buying Guide will help you select your dream Porsche.
Do you know all you need to before you buy a used Porsche 911?
|Pre Purchase Inspection (PPI)
||Does your next used car have a hidden history?
For complete piece of mind, have a comprehensive appraisal on the car you have selected.
Visit the 911uk PPI Pages for more information.
||When you're buying your next used vehicle, you'll check the bodywork, the engine, and take it on a test drive. But what about the details you can't see just by looking? That's where an Online Vehicle Check can help. Get your HPI Check today in a matter of minutes.