||996 : 1997-2005
||Porsche 9E30 Turbo, Manual. Big spec top jobs done
|Manual or Tiptronic
|Wheel Size & Style
||Hello, my 911 Turbo is for sale. Purchased this after selling my GT-R and its been brilliant, on a euro trip it performed flawless and very fast!! Only selling due to a house purchase. This has had major jobs that are common now on turbos including welded coolant pipes (Expensive fix) engine needs dropping to be done. Brand new gearbox so no gear grinds found on many i viewed! and new engine parts all fitted within the last 18months so nothing to worry about even a new expansion bottle and water pipes. Just been detailed and ready to drive away with 12months MOT.
· Climate control
· Hand Telephone Sim system
· Carbon interior package (Expensive)
· Black interior leather with Porsche crest on seats
· Memory and electric Seats
· Bose sound system
· HPI/Finance clear
· Compression and Engine Checked by Porsche, report included
· 9Excellence stainless exhaust controlled via remote control (Sounds brilliant)
· RSS upgraded engine mounts
· Short shifter kit
· 9E30 Pack fitted 2015 (£18,000 upgrade) consisting of the following…
· K1632 Hybrid Turbo and lines
· Upgraded actuators 1bar
· IPD Large Intake manifold
· IPD Throttle body (Expensive mod)
· Upgraded clutch and clutch pipe
· HD clutch cover
· Lightweight flywheel
· Turbo blankets
· GT2 RS intercoolers
· BMC filter
· 80lb Injectors fitted
· Mesh grills
The above upgrades all completed at 9Excellence along with other items the massive three-page bill came to £20,734 and was all completed in 2015. The car now produces around 630whp (700bhp) reliably and safely and all I can say is this car is very fast! Hyper-car performance for a fraction of the cost. This was all part of a 9E30 pack.
· New spoiler rams fitted and micro-switches so spoiler operates (common to fail and expensive)
· New radiators and condensers
· Brand new gearbox fitted in 2015 from Porsche with warranty (£9,000)
· New clutch slave and accumulator
· Coolant hoses welded by Porsche (Common issue for the glue to fail and expensive to repair!)
· New water pump
· New expansion tank
· New coolant housing (£800)
· New fuel filter
· New water hoses
· New exhaust shields
· New ignition switch
· New control arms, top mounts, track rods and CV boots
· Brake calipers refurbed original Red and braided brake lines fitted
· New battery
· Clutch arm bearings replaced
· New Transmission mounts
· New Front discs and pads all round
· Freshly refurbed alloys and tyres are pilot sports with 4mm
I could go on with the amount of parts that have been replaced and upgraded, all done via Porsche or 9E in the last 18months. No expense spared by the owner and really does show with a Porsche folder full of receipts and documentation for everything done.
· 108,768miles (Minor @ CMS Porsche)
· 103,323miles (Minor @ Porsche Bristol)
· 97,764miles (Major @ Nine excellence)
· 91,219miles (Major @ Porsche Bristol)
· 85,698miles (Minor @ JAZ specialist)
Has had services carried out annually. I have a full service book and all receipts. Latest one being done just 1,000 miles ago before being stored away for winter. Inspection report available.
This car has been well looked after and is a great spec in the colour with black leather, the upgrades this has had as well as with the maintenance file its perfect example and drives incredible. The sound from the aftermarket exhaust is perfect and can be controlled to be quieter or louder via a remote control a £3,600 upgrade.
I have documents for everything!
I have both keys all folders and even past owner’s statements on why they sold and where they purchased it from.
With a lot of the common issues rectified and some of the big jobs done this will be trouble free motoring, don't be put off by the miles this car can be used daily without worry.
True enthusiast owned and purchased off a 911UK forum member.
Viewing to be done at a secure premises with CCTV and will require photo ID before viewing.
||15 May 2018
||15 Feb 2019
[ Find all ads by Streetrunner ]
Insurance Ring the AIB Porsche Insurance on 02380 268 351
their Phone Hotline and quote '911uk'
(Open Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Sat 9am-11am) or click here for a quote
As a specialist centre for performance and modified vehicles,
AIB have facilities and resources to provide extremely competitive quotes.
||The Porsche 911 Buying Guide will help you select your dream Porsche.
Do you know all you need to before you buy a used Porsche 911?
|Pre Purchase Inspection (PPI)
||Does your next used car have a hidden history?
For complete piece of mind, have a comprehensive appraisal on the car you have selected.
Visit the 911uk PPI Pages for more information.
||When you're buying your next used vehicle, you'll check the bodywork, the engine, and take it on a test drive. But what about the details you can't see just by looking? That's where an Online Vehicle Check can help. Get your HPI Check today in a matter of minutes.