||993 : 1993-1998
||911 (993) 3.6 Turbo X50 Coupe
||Harbour Cars, Chichester
||Basalt Black Metallic
|Manual or Tiptronic
|Wheel Size & Style
||6 Speed Manual
Full Extended Leather Interior In Grey With Black Dashboard & Door Uppers
18 inch Turbo Alloys
C16 - UK Car
X50 - Turbo S Powerkit
XE7 - Oil Cooler
X54 - Stainless Steel Oval Tailpipes
X70 - Stainless Steel Door Entry Guards With Model Logo
139 & 340 - Seat Heating Left & Right
373 & 374 - Hardbacked Sports Seat Left & Right With Electric Adjustment
567 - Windshield Green Graduated Tint
602 - 3rd Brake Light
650 - Electric Sunroof
Original CR31 Stereo
Full Porsche Main Agent & Specialist Service History
Comprehensive History File
This is a special opportunity to acquire a lovely unmodified example of this superb Air-cooled Twin Turbo 4WD Supercar complete with the extremely rare factory Turbo 'S' specification X50 engine upgrade to 430 BHP
This car has recently passed a Porsche 111 point inspection
An Independent Multipoint Inspection & 1 Year Bumper To Bumper Guarantee Is Included
Harbour Cars is an independent specialist supplying the finest used Porsche and Mercedes-Benz. We stock around 20 approved cars at all times.
As a family business and a close-knit team of professionals, we believe in delivering true customer satisfaction. Buying a car should be a hassle-free experience and through our excellent advisory service and industry expertise.
We are pleased to have also been nominated and won the 911UK Porsche Awards title for 'Best Porsche Independent Car Sales Garage' by public votes in 2010, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
All of our approved used cars undergo thorough preparation to make them presentable to the highest possible showroom standards. Many years of specialist experience with the product, together with an attitude that everyday holds the opportunity to learn fresh things, means that we are confident in saying that a used car from Harbour Cars is the very best value for money.
We strive to make the prices of our pre-owned cars amongst the best in the market.
Harbour Cars’ promise to you:
• We provide One Year Fully Comprehensive Bumper To Bumper, parts and labour guarantee on all cars that are not still covered by a manufacturer’s warranty
• We have rigorously inspected every car that we are offering for sale, remember we own the cars we are selling.
• Following our purchase all of our used vehicles undergo an independent 111 point inspection and test-drive by a qualified technician, with the subsequent rectification of any faults found.
• Any routine service that may be due is done prior to sale.
• Unless the car has a generous MOT period remaining, a year will be included.
• Naturally, all of our cars have a sound service history.
• An HPi check is performed on the car to uncover any ‘hidden’ history.
• Autotechnics will deal with any repairs and services going forward as a priority.
• We strive to provide a quality courtesy vehicle wherever possible.
• We will actively manage any issues with your car at any time after you take delivery wherever you have the work carried out.
||24 Feb 2018
||24 Nov 2018
[ Find all ads by harbourcars ]
||Extended Grey & Black
Insurance Ring the AIB Porsche Insurance on 02380 268 351
their Phone Hotline and quote '911uk'
(Open Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Sat 9am-11am) or click here for a quote
As a specialist centre for performance and modified vehicles,
AIB have facilities and resources to provide extremely competitive quotes.
||The Porsche 911 Buying Guide will help you select your dream Porsche.
Do you know all you need to before you buy a used Porsche 911?
|Pre Purchase Inspection (PPI)
||Does your next used car have a hidden history?
For complete piece of mind, have a comprehensive appraisal on the car you have selected.
Visit the 911uk PPI Pages for more information.
||When you're buying your next used vehicle, you'll check the bodywork, the engine, and take it on a test drive. But what about the details you can't see just by looking? That's where an Online Vehicle Check can help. Get your HPI Check today in a matter of minutes.