||Porsche Other Models
||Cayman : 2005-
||Super Sorted Cayman S 987.1 in rare colour
|Manual or Tiptronic / PDK
|Wheel Size & Style
||19 inch Carrera sport alloys (black with silver circumference)
||Here is my mint 07 Cayman S 987.1 in Carrera white with nearly 62.5k on the clock. I bought her from Tom at 911 Virgin, an independent dealer that needs no introductions. When you buy from them, you have peace of mind that they only sell the best examples.
She has all of the drivers toys and the following options:
- Carrera white (rare colour)
- Sports Chrono
- Porsche Sports Exhaust (switchable)
- Body coloured hard back sports seats
- 19” Sports alloys in black with diamond cut edge
- Extended leather pack
- Porsche Sound package Plus
- 6 CD Auto-changer
- Climate Control (option above air-con)
- Rear parking sensors
- Low Temp Thermostat
- Deep sump extension
- Run on Millers Nanotech as recommended by Hartech
- Michelin Pilot Super Sport all round
- Car has had oil service every year
- Full OPC & Specialist SH with a MASSIVE pack of invoices etc
- Rad/cons ducts protected for the last 8 years with DRL grilles
- All exhaust gaskets and mounting bolts replaced (know weakness)
- Radiators and Condensers replaced in March 2015 (known weakness)
- Door membranes replaced in February 2016 (known weakness)
- Window regulators replaced in its lifetime (known weakness)
- Sound Package Plus amp repaired and warrantied (known weakness)
- Car was Bore-scoped by 911 Virgin when they took ownership
- Car had health check at Porsche Torque prior to my purchase, poly belt coilpacks done at circa 53k
This is a forum car, owned by an enthusiast now and the owner before me. I did everything possible to ensure I had a rock solid car that would be reliable and the very best example I could find. When I buy a car I do my homework so that I understand the cars inside out in order to stop being caught out by any nasty surprises. This car has every single known issue dealt with so you can buy in confidence. It had a major service in my ownership by a highly regarded Specialist. Including plugs and gearbox oil for peace of mind.
I have new brakes to go on there, bought before I had the news I need a more practical car. Otherwise, there is no way this would be on the market. By now you will have seen what is on offer through the main selling sites and know that there are no other 987.1 out there in a rare colour with all the driver's toys. This car is in fantastic condition and a dream to drive. I am happy to go through details with serious buyers.
Tom from 911v has stated he will happily speak to any new owner should they wish to get a feel for its superior provenance.
The aftermarket LED spars that also protect the front ducts can be returned to normal, I have all the parts.
View my 'feeler' and ownership thread:
||23 Feb 2018 [ Last edited by The return of Marty Wild on 29 Mar 2018 edited 4 time(s) in total ]
||23 Nov 2018
||The return of Marty Wild
[ Find all ads by The return of Marty Wild ]
|Contact The return of Marty Wild
||Black extended leather
Insurance Ring the AIB Porsche Insurance on 02380 268 351
their Phone Hotline and quote '911uk'
(Open Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Sat 9am-11am) or click here for a quote
As a specialist centre for performance and modified vehicles,
AIB have facilities and resources to provide extremely competitive quotes.
||The Porsche 911 Buying Guide will help you select your dream Porsche.
Do you know all you need to before you buy a used Porsche 911?
|Pre Purchase Inspection (PPI)
||Does your next used car have a hidden history?
For complete piece of mind, have a comprehensive appraisal on the car you have selected.
Visit the 911uk PPI Pages for more information.
||When you're buying your next used vehicle, you'll check the bodywork, the engine, and take it on a test drive. But what about the details you can't see just by looking? That's where an Online Vehicle Check can help. Get your HPI Check today in a matter of minutes.