||997 : 2004-
||2006 Carrera 4S, manual
|Manual or Tiptronic / PDK
|Wheel Size & Style
||19" Carrera Sports
• 4 wheel drive (power split 5% front up to max. 40%)
• Carrera Sport 19” alloys, front 8.5J x 19, rear 11.5J x 19, pressure cast
• Tyres 235/35/19 – front, 305/30/19 – rear
• Atlas Grey Metallic 'special order' paintwork
• Black leather interior
• Brakes: cross drilled & vented 4-piston - 330 x 34mm front, 330 x 28mm rear
• Red brake callipers
• Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM)
• Porsche Stability Management (PSM)
• Porsche Communications Management (PCM)
• Quad exhaust
• Xenon lights w/wash function
• Radio/CD player
• Brake pre-fill system
Factory/Dealer fitted optional equipment:
• Porsche Sports Exhaust
• Auto-dimming mirrors
• Sports Chrono package
• Coloured wheel crests
• Sports seats w/ Porsche Crests
• Park Assist
• Short shift gearbox
• Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
• Heated seats
• Satellite Navigation
• Multi-Function Steering Wheel
• Extended Navigation
• Extended leather
• Carrera Sport alloys (2-tone)
• X51 central radiator
• iPod player functionality
• Zunsport radiator grilles
• 'Carrera 4S' chrome rear inscription
• Rear seat belt shoulder pads
• Car has been fitted with the X51 third radiator Porsche retro-fit kit and a Low Temp Thermostat for increased engine cooling
• 56,000 miles, full OPC Porsche service history (except last one which was Porsche specialist service).
• Prepped using AutoGlym wash/wax products, Meguiar’s Clay bar & Fine Wax kit
• This is a ‘wide-bodied’ version of the 997, featured in Total 911 magazine on a regular basis
||10 Apr 2017
||10 Jan 2018
[ Find all ads by Maxie ]
Insurance Ring the AIB Porsche Insurance on 02380 268 351
their Phone Hotline and quote '911uk'
(Open Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Sat 9am-11am) or click here for a quote
As a specialist centre for performance and modified vehicles,
Bridle Insurance have facilities and resources to provide extremely competitive quotes.
||The Porsche 911 Buying Guide will help you select your dream Porsche.
Do you know all you need to before you buy a used Porsche 911?
|Pre Purchase Inspection (PPI)
||Does your next used car have a hidden history?
For complete piece of mind, have a comprehensive appraisal on the car you have selected.
Visit the 911uk PPI Pages for more information.
||When you're buying your next used vehicle, you'll check the bodywork, the engine, and take it on a test drive. But what about the details you can't see just by looking? That's where an Online Vehicle Check can help. Get your HPI Check today in a matter of minutes.