||996 : 1997-2005
||996 Turbo, Manual, Black/Black Leather, 54k, FSH
||+44 (0) 7974 960834
|Manual or Tiptronic
|Wheel Size & Style
||18" Hollow Spokes
||Porsche 911 (996) Turbo, 2002, manual, basalt black metallic with black leather, 54k miles and FSH. Factory options took list price to over £95k, and include:
• XAF – Aero Kit (Fixed rear wing & front chin spoiler)
• E61 – Arctic Silver Package – Small (Instrument surround, fascia surround & dashboard trim strip)
• XJB – Arctic Silver Centre Console
• Y05 – Carbon Gear Level & Handbrake
• P14 – Heated Seats
• 454 – Cruise Control
• 635 – Rear Parking Assistance
• 662 – PCM Navigation System (inc BOSE sound)
• 692 – CD Changer
Standard features for MY2002 Turbo also include:
• Electric seat adjustment with position memory
• Electric sunroof, windows & mirrors
• Xenon headlights
• 18 inch hollow spoke turbo alloys
• Extended leather (to dash/door cards) and alcantara roof lining
• Front and side airbags
Sensible modifications only:
• Pioneer SPH-DA120 head unit with Apple Carplay, satnav, bluetooth, MP3, movies etc (original unit included)
• Forge diverter & actuator valves (more reliable)
• Standard turbo front chin spoiler (original aero spoiler included)
Exceptionally well maintained, with full service history, all receipts from new, Porsche Certificate of Authenticity, and a 125 page MS Word file detailing all maintenance (before/after photos etc). Services:
• 2017 (53k) - Porsche Main Dealer
• 2016 (49k) - Porsche Main Dealer
• 2014 (44k) - Porsche Main Dealer
• 2013 (38k) - Porsche Specialist
• 2012 (35k) - Porsche Specialist
• 2011 (31k) - Porsche Specialist
• 2010 (29k) - Porsche Specialist
• 2009 (26k) - Porsche Specialist
• 2008 (21k) - Porsche Main Dealer
• 2007 (19k) - Porsche Main Dealer
• 2006 (18k) - Porsche Main Dealer
• 2005 (14k) - Porsche Main Dealer
• 2004 (10k) - Porsche Main Dealer
• 2003 (6k) - Porsche Main Dealer
• 2002 (2k) - Porsche Main Dealer
I bought the car early in 2014 (after 12 months of viewing cars with too many signs of deferred maintenance or dubious anomalies in their service history), and then spent over £18k taking an already immaculate example to ‘fully sorted’. Recently replaced items include all normal turbo weak points, and a recent service at Porsche:
• Minor service at Porsche (53k)
• New discs and pads all round (53k)
• New front callipers & hard brake lines (53k, lacquer was peeling on callipers)
• New rear tyres (53k), front tyres (50k)
• New front radiator, and debris cleaned out (49k)
• New turbo heatshields, studs, nuts etc on both sides (49k)
• Major service at Porsche (49k)
• New battery & alternator (45k & 43k)
• New MAF (44k)
• New coolant expansion bottle (41k)
• New clutch accumulator & slave cylinder (41k)
Appreciating, immaculate, low mileage supercar, with a great specification, and no pending bills.
||01 Apr 2017 [ Last edited by bo_duke on 16 May 2017 edited 3 time(s) in total ]
||01 Jan 2018
[ Find all ads by bo_duke ]
Insurance Ring the AIB Porsche Insurance on 02380 268 351
their Phone Hotline and quote '911uk'
(Open Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Sat 9am-11am) or click here for a quote
As a specialist centre for performance and modified vehicles,
Bridle Insurance have facilities and resources to provide extremely competitive quotes.
||The Porsche 911 Buying Guide will help you select your dream Porsche.
Do you know all you need to before you buy a used Porsche 911?
|Pre Purchase Inspection (PPI)
||Does your next used car have a hidden history?
For complete piece of mind, have a comprehensive appraisal on the car you have selected.
Visit the 911uk PPI Pages for more information.
||When you're buying your next used vehicle, you'll check the bodywork, the engine, and take it on a test drive. But what about the details you can't see just by looking? That's where an Online Vehicle Check can help. Get your HPI Check today in a matter of minutes.